Businesses and grants
Below are set out sources of advice
- North Northants Business Network
- Description: The North Northants Business network is the business network providing support to the North Northamptonshire Business Community
- Website: https://northnorthantsbusinessnetwork.co.uk/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/northnorthantsbusinessnetwork/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/northnorthantsbusinessnetwork
- Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/nnorthantsbn
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCgBkgDUFeljFgA6IC8tQFw
- Eco Futures Northants – support going green for businesses
- Description: We are here to share ideas on how businesses and individuals in the Northants area can take action to address climate change and turn over a new leaf for a better, safer, prosperous future.
- Website: https://ecofuturesnorthants.org.uk/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/eco-futures-northants
- Groundwork – Local organisation which supports voluntary and community groups.
- Apply for a grant - Groundwork
- Kettering Voluntary Network
- Kettering Voluntary Network is a project of Groundwork Northamptonshire, supporting voluntary and community groups in Kettering.
Kettering Voluntary Network recruit potential volunteers for all sectors of the community and signposts them to local organisations or groups who need volunteers to help them with their work. Kettering Voluntary Network aims to support organisations in the voluntary, community and not for profit sector.
Kettering Voluntary Network provides a range of direct services to third sector organisations and works with them to support their activities through co-ordination, liaison, representation, advice and information.
Kettering Voluntary Network facilitates the Kettering Voluntary and Community Sector forum. Kettering Voluntary Network works in partnership with Corby Voluntary and Community Services to support the third sector in both boroughs including the outlying towns and villages.
- Low Carbon Workspaces Grant
- Description: £1,000 to £5,000 match funded for small to medium enterprise (SME) business in Northamptonshire to make improvements to the workplace to lower the carbon footprint.The North Northants local representative is Jamie – call 01494 927131 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Website: https://www.lowcarbonworkspaces.co.uk/
- Eligible projects: https://www.lowcarbonworkspaces.co.uk/eligible-projects/
- More info: https://www.gov.uk/business-finance-support/low-carbon-workspaces
- The Green Recovery and Innovation Programme & the SEMLEP Growth Hub
- Description: Set up in 2014, the Growth Hub is the business support division of the South East Midlands Local Enterprise Partnership (SEMLEP).
SEMLEP works to build a strong economy by tackling barriers to sustainable growth and supporting job creation for the future prosperity of communities across the South East Midlands. A key part of this is providing support to businesses across our area which includes Bedfordshire, Northamptonshire and Milton Keynes.
We have a team of business advisers that provide coaching and guidance for businesses across the SEMLEP area. Our business advisers have a wealth of experience in business, many successfully running their own businesses, and all have come from working in the private sector. Their purpose and passion is to support business to succeed through whatever challenges are faced.
The team work to refer and match clients to suitable services for their needs, working closely with other business support providers in the area and nationally. We also inform businesses about opportunities such as funding, training, or exporting opportunities. Find out about the services we offer.